SWEET TEA

Monday, June 18, 2012

Hair-brained ideas

Just a few of the images drifting through my thoughts as I head out to a new saloon salon today.  Gonna trust my tresses to someone I've never used before.  I know, I know, "it'll grow back".  Doncha just hate it when people say that?!








AND
you do know what else people  say

don't you ?


UPDATE, 2:45 PM:
 hair appnt went well.
At last I've found someone near me
who cut it "just right"
No photos, same do, just freshened up
and trimmed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Anyone remember these lyrics?

"Let it fly in the breeze
And get caught in the trees
Give a home to the fleas in my hair
A home for fleas
A hive for bees
A nest for birds
There ain't no words
For the beauty, the splendor, the wonder
Of my...HAIR!"





11 comments:

Saimi said...

Oh dear, my thoughts and prayers are with you! Good luck and just think, your new Do could mean a whole new you!

Anonymous said...

well good luck, sounds like an adventure, post photos of the new doo!

Aloha Acres said...

Yes. Post photos. I want a new, shorter look too. But I skerd. ;)

My Mind's Eye said...

Never heard that phrase before but now it is stuck in my head. I've often told my hairdresser if she moves I'm moving with her.

Hugs C

yaya said...

What's really sad? I've had all those styles at one time or another in my life. What's really sad? I didn't want any of those styles ever in my life. But what's not so sad? I love that song!

Jeanie said...

I really want to find a new hairdresser....you have given me courage to go for it.

Chatty Crone said...

I want a before and after pictures. sandie

Janie Fox said...

I am lucky because my youngest is my stylist. However she is in the middle of a shop makeover/expansion and I was there until midnight helping her get ready for her new girl to start. I think there is some free product in it for me!!

Rick Watson said...

I remember those words. I liked the song better when I had hair :)

marejohn said...

Heck ya I remember the song! What's worse is that I could probably sing the whole thing (altho you wouldn't want me too! :) congrats on finding a good stylist..not an easy thing to do!

Joy Tilton said...

Me too, I was a mere pup when that song was popular. As an old dog I can say I finally found a groomer I like! Glad you did too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...