SWEET TEA

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Big "D", part deux.

Thanks for stopping by to see more
about our little mini-trip to Dallas.
(continued from yesterday's post )


Got these stores where you live?
Dallas does!

"In & Out" Burgers.
Sooooooo good!!
I promise I didn't eat all 3 myself!

Napkins in a gift store - LOL!

We ate some great BBQ at
"Red, Hot, and Blue".
This was one of their signs.

Great names on these BBQ sauces:
MoJo Mild
Hoochie Coochie
Double Trouble
Suffering Sweet

*Which name most fits Y-O-U?*


Went to see this one-woman play,
"A Kodochrome Christmas".
at the Eiseman Theater.
Funny!


Sunday we put on our walking shoes and shopped
till we were completely
shopped O-U-T!!

"Home again.
Home again.
Jiggety Jig!"

9 comments:

Cheri said...

Sounds like a fun and very filled weekend. Looks like you had lots of good eats too. I would be that mojo mild, everyone else in my family loves hot hot hot but me, I am the whimp. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Here in Houston, we've been waiting for our own In and Out Burger, but so far, no luck. Thanks for stopping by my blog--it's always fun to make a new friend in the blogging world, especially one who loves sweet tea. I'll be following along!

Happy Holidays!

Jill said...

Looks like a great time! :-)

blessings,
Jill

My Mind's Eye said...

OH MY CATS is that first picture for real?

Mom nearly climbed through the monitor when she saw the burgers!!
Hugs Madi

nancygrayce said...

We ate at a Red,Hot and Blue in Virginia and loved it! I've also eaten In and Out Burgers in California....we don't have either of them here :(

We do have "those" stores here, but they don't have the nerve to actually put it in their name...they're called something secrets.

Shari said...

Are you kidding? We're lucky to have a Walmart! :) Glad you had a good time~!
Bill was in Texas, too. But he was there hunting (geese and ducks)

Just Stuff From a Boomer said...

I've only seen condom stores in Toronto, not in the states. Now I know they are here too. I've never had an In and Out burger. They look delicious. I can see a real tomato on there.

Looks like you had a great time on your adventure.

Chatty Crone said...

I'll take double trouble! They have In and Outs in California - I love them. And I am so glad you had such a good time and that you are home safe.
sandie

Sush said...

Oh we LOVE Red Hot and Blue BBQ! Sounds like Dallas was a huge success!
Hugs~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...