SWEET TEA

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giggle. Gobble. Gulp.

Here's a little silliness you can share
on Thanksgiving.  The children in your life
will think you're a Rock Star with these riddles.
Enjoy!

RIDDLES:
  1. What does a Turkey like to eat on Thanksgiving?
  2. What do you get when you cross a Turkey with a Centipede?
  3. Why did the Turkey bolt down his food?
ANSWERS:
  1. Nothing, cause he's already stuffed.
  2. A Drumstick for everyone.
  3. Because he was a Gobbler!
Turkey Trivia:  Pilgrims, on the first thanksgiving, ate deer and not turkey.

I'm thankful for all of you who read my words
and take the time to comment.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

* I'm taking a short break but will
be back right after Thanksgiving! *

20 comments:

Marsha Young said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Sweet Tea!

Anonymous said...

what great jokes, now I have to try and remember them,

Melanie said...

Will have to remember those tommorrow! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Jeanie said...

I will be a rock star with the kids with these riddles.....if only I can remember them without having to come back here and look.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Amarie said...

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great Turkey Day here in Oklahoma...the weather is PERFECTION!

Joy Tilton said...

Love those jokes, you know I'm gonna use 'em! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

MunirGhiasuddin said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I have yet to come up with a blog for tommorrow.
Fun riddles. Can I tell them tommorrow?

Anonymous said...

Enjoying your thanksgiving riddles. I've been enjoying your site, Happy Thanksgiving.

Mindy said...

This year we wanted to stuff a Cornish game hen inside of our turkey before cooking it, so when carving we could pull it out and say, "Oh, this turkey was pregnant!" Enjoy your holiday!

Robin said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too my friend! I hope your day/weekend is fantastic!!

Mary said...

Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving Break!

Bobbie said...

These are cute! Thanks for sharing!!

Debbiedoos said...

HA! My boys will love this humor. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Jill said...

Jokes are too cute!! Enjoy your Thanksgiving day!

Many Blessings,
Jill

Rhona said...

Happy Thanksgiving, hope you have a wonderful time with your family xx

Relyn Lawson said...

The meal has been eaten.
The kitchen is clean.
The leftovers are stashed.
The walk has been taken.
Everyone is happy and fed and blessed.
Now I have the time to stop by.
On this Thanksgiving Day, I wanted to tell you that I am thankful for you; for this blog; for our friendship. Sending you much love, Relyn

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL thank you for the gobble gobble jokes.
Hugs Madi

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

:Loved the jokes. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours my friend!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
jj

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...