SWEET TEA

Monday, November 28, 2011

Cluck. Cluck. Cluck.

This was the first Thanksgiving in several years
that I have had all my "little chicks"
with me for Thanksgiving.

Though the dessert table was brimming
with all types of pies, cakes and cookies,
the sweetest part of the holiday
was having all four of my babies
under the same roof.


"Cluck - Cluck - Cluck!"

* * * * * * * * *

I had such a funny name for this post,
but I asked Mister if he thought
it was inappropriate and he did.
He was right!
Sometimes getting a second opinion
is such a good thing,
but I'm still laughing at the thought.
My good sense has left me.

8 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Not sure what title you meant ???

But I am thrilled that you had the whole gang of chicks there. So nice.

Sandie

Anonymous said...

Such a cute way of putting it.
I also had all mine together and it has been quite a few years.

Jeanette Levellie said...

So happy for you! But now I'm curious about the missed title--that's not fair!

Happy,
Jen

Just Stuff From a Boomer said...

I love having my chicks all together. That's the perfect gift in it's self isn't it? I'm looking forward to it at Christmas, even when it means all that other stuff that comes with it.

My Mind's Eye said...

You are such a tease...now of course we all wnat to know what the title was that was nixed!
Hugs and glad you had a good T-giving as did we.
Madi and Mom

yaya said...

We had that last year and it was a good feeling to have everyone home. This year was much more quiet but we had a nice day anyway! Go ahead and tell us what the title was suppose to be...we won't tell!

Jill said...

So great you had everyone together!Sounds like a very happy Thanksgiving!
I hope you have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Jill

karen said...

What was the original title? Just whisper it to me. I'll probably think it's hilarious too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...