SWEET TEA

Monday, July 11, 2011

Gettin' our "party on"!


We brought the Granddolls home with us
when we left Tulsa on Tues (7/5).

Since then we have had our "party on"pretty much 24/7.
Such Fun!!


We went to a pottery shop and painted pottery.


We raced Go Karts.



We made S'mores.


We ate S'mores.



We posed for some photos.



Oldest Granddoll.



Middle Granddoll.



Youngest Granddoll.



Princess, our youngest daughter.



We did some shopping.
"Some girls are simply made for red heels!".



We swam.

We went to see the movie
"Monte Carlo".
(Oops!  I missed a photo op.)



We had Game Night.



After watching "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"
we went out for Greek Food.
They loved knowing there is Greek in our heritage.



And, yes, we bowled a bit too.

Then all too soon Sunday arrived
and we had to give them backto their parents.

I look forward to this time they spend with us
each summer.  I have such warm memories
of time spent with my Grandmother.
I hope this memories will last them a lifetime
just as my memories have.





17 comments:

Mari said...

What fun! You really are making great memories. Both of my Grandma's were gone by the time I was 4 and I was always jealous of my friends who got to spend time with Grandma!

Unknown said...

What great memories you've made! They'll talk about them for years to come.

Mary said...

Gosh, it looks like y'all had a great time!

CalamityJr said...

They won't forget - you've done a great job in the memory making department!

Kimmy said...

Awww..sounds like you all had a wonderful time!!!

BTW...loved that movie Monte Carlo also!!! :o)

Chatty Crone said...

Your daughter younger then your grands! You young thing you.

You looked like you had a fabulous time. That is great they come every summer and make such fantastic memories with you and the hubby!

Just Stuff From a Boomer said...

What a wonderful time and a great thing for them to share. I have a big age gap in my daughters, but I think you win.

Sush said...

Whew, I've been trying allll day to post a comment. I don't know what they hey is going on with blogger these days but things have been disappearing and reappearing and locking up for a while.

Love your Party and I am sure those Dolls will have nothing but loving memories of time spent with your Royal Sweetness! I too have great memories of time spent with my grandmothers and am enjoying creating memories with my grands!

You Rockin' Sweet Thing you!
Hugs~

Jeanie said...

What a fun time for all of you. Great pictures of those pretty girls and all the fun things you did.

KTW said...

What a terrific time you had! :) I, too, have some sweet memories of time spent with my grandmother. Your girls will definitely treasure these pics and the memories you made! You're a very cool g-ma! :)

Amy said...

Don't even tell me that there were Reese's peanut butter cups in those s'mores. That might just do me in. Loved that idea of spoil the girls weekend!!

Simple Home said...

My grandma passed away when I was 7, but I still have wonderful memories of doing things like this with her. Your granddaughters will cherish these memories too :)
Blessings,
Marcia

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

What a wonderful time you had making memories with the girls. They are all so pretty. They will always remember these times. I know I remember mine.

Becca Bertotti said...

What fun pics and beautiful family you have!! You can tell that wonderful memories were made. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a kind note about my kitchen island redone in chalk paint! I look forward to following you along! Becca

momof3girls said...

They had such a great time! I don't think I had seen the cute photo of grace in that green shirt-to cute!

Nonnie said...

Wow! You really know a lot about being a fun Grandma and Grandpa! Good job!

SouthLakesMom said...

Wonderful memories for those girls! My oldest is just 17, but I already look forward to being "Camp Grandma" for the summer. Okay, maybe 2 weeks. Let's see how old when they get around to giving me grandkids!

The girls are beautiful and you're obviously the coolest grandmother AND mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...