SWEET TEA

Thursday, June 2, 2011

This.That. And one other thing.

I love these shoes!
(and they are far from being free).
How cute would a 20 something be
rockin' these with a cute pair of jeans?!


This cuff braclet with diamonds
embedded throughout.
Beautiful,
but once again,
NOT FREE!


Swarovski diamond ankle bracelet.
Delicious!!

Now, back to reality . . .
PRICELESS!
I am thankful for my summer sandals
which mold to fit my feet just right.
I'm thankful for my favorite pj's,
the cotton ones I wear each night.

I am thankful for my footstool
and the chair that I like best,
the place where I can park my bones
and label as my "Nest".

I'm thankful for the peace that comes
by knowing winter's passed
and looking forth to sunny days,
"Thank God it's Spring at last!".



Got somethin' you're extra
thankful for today?




7 comments:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Those shoes are totally cool!

Today I am very thankful for a supportive husband. He is my best friend and I can't imagine life without him.

Robin said...

Today, I am so thankful for AIR CONDITIONING! LOL It's supposed to get to 100 today....people, it's JUNE! What is going to happen in July and August?

I am also thankful for my healthy, happy kids, and my husband who works hard OUTSIDE all day so I can work part-time and be at home (in the air conditioning) with my kids most of the time!

Just Stuff From a Boomer said...

I love the shoes! Ohhhh to have young feet again. Now I just visit the shoes in the store.

This gray haired Nana is thankful to be here to see my grandsons grow tall and look forward to growing older with another birthday next month.

I was in "age denial" for years but have grown to appreciate how lucky I am.

Unknown said...

Definitely agree with Robin--sooo thankful for AC. And for my sweet husband. I've worked from home since 1999, thanks to him!

KTW said...

The best things in life really ARE free, aren't they? :) I've been so fortunate that my list of things for which I am thankful is far too long to put here, but I'll share just a few:
The Hubster
My kids and grandkids and all the love they show me.
A roof over our heads and food on our table.
And last but not least, my bloggy buddies. :)

Relyn Lawson said...

I love your poem and its sentiment. You have put it so exactly right. Me, I'll take a hammock and a cold glass of lemonade.

Joy Tilton said...

I'm thankful my feet don't hurt anymore since I started wearing shoes with good arches AND I'm thankful I have more than one pair of earrings since I have to wear gold because of an allergy! I'm thankful for lots of things really...family and good health at the top of my list~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...