SWEET TEA

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

At my doorstep

Look!
Do you see it?
The box at my doorstep.

Did I order something?
No.
What could it be?


I could hardly stand the anticipation
as I tore into that bad boy.
See the card on top?


It obviously reminded someone of me.
Check out the CROWN!!


LOL!!!
My birthday is in August -
I.Am.Most.Definitely.Surprised.
by my Georgia Peach of a Girl Friend.

Photobucket
The PERFECT gift
for me!

Soooooo, I did the right thing;
I quickly mixed up a Margarita
to christen my new glass.


Nooooo.
I brewed myself a nice
glass of
"Sweet Tea".


"Cheers!"
Unexpected Pleasures are
the sweetest of treats!


11 comments:

Mary said...

LOL! Don't you just love friends who do stuff like that? What a great surprise!

Janet, said...

Surprises are nice!

Handsome's wife said...

That's very cool. What a great surprise!

Kimmy said...

Awwww....that is so awesome!! I love surprises too! :O)

Rhona said...

Don't you love early birthday presents and friends who think of you when they see appropriate things :) xx

Skoots1moM said...

surprises ARE the best!
sweet girlfriend ;)

momof3girls said...

To much fun!! That glass will surely go to your head-:). Seriously, that is the perfect gift do you ! I just wish I would have found it first to give to you!

Unknown said...

Love when that happens! What a great friend.

Mimi said...

What a great surprise!

Hugs & love,
Mimi

KTW said...

Surprises like that are the BEST! :) How cool for you!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

There is nothing better than a great surprise in the mail!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...