SWEET TEA

Thursday, April 28, 2011

How I spent my Easter vacation.

Hubs and me

and Princess


loaded into the car for the l-o-n-g
drive to
Atlanta, GA.

to see "baby boy"


and "Luther",
our 160 lb Grand dog.

I must say it was worth the drive.
We had a wonderful visit.

We got to see son's new apt
which is in this building -
I loved it!


Son showed us around Atlanta,
as there are always interesting
things to see there.

as well as some really
strange places too.


We ate some really good food!


And then some more good food.


Then we washed it all down
with wonderful, southern,
SWEET TEA!

Princess enjoyed lounging
with her nephew.

It was a wonderful Easter weekend.
I truly miss all the Easter's past
where the entire family went to church
then gathered for a big dinner
and an Easter Egg hunt for the kids.
But, time moves on.
Kids grow up and move away.
You do what you can,
when you can.

"Thank you Jesus for a wonderful
Ressurection Sunday"!Tho  non traditional,
it was nevertheless
wonderful!



4 comments:

Joyce said...

The Hookah 'bars' are really big in Europe and the Middle East. Glad you had a nice time in Atlanta...we'd love to get back south!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I love Atlanta!

Rhona said...

Thanks for popping by my blog, it was lovely to come over and "visit" yours too. I'll be dropping by again soon to read some more :)

Janet, said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation. It's always nice to go see your baby boy. Of course, my baby boy still lives with us. That 'doggie' is bigger than Princes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...