1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?”
Yes Ma'am I do, doesn't everyone????
2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching?
I would stare straight into the sun if it would not fry my eyeballs.
I LOVE. LIVE. CRAVE. sunshine!!
3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)
"Gator" - it's a Louisiana "thang"!
4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!)
No, but I've heard a rock "song"!
5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be?
Spanish so I could tell what everyone at Walmart was talking about.
6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.”
If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
"Ya'll come back now. Ya hear?"
7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name,
like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to
be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like.
"Honeysuckle". Draw your own conclusion.
8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show?
Oh yea, many times.
"Thirty Something" rocked my world, as did "Sisters".
I was devastated when they were cancelled.
9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!”
sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out?
Any other variation we should know about?
Hey, I'm Greek so "BIG" is the only way to go when I sneeze - don't be in front of me
cause you could be caught in the draft and blown into the next county.
10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere?
No. Nope. Nada. Nil.
I get my news from AOL and the TODAY show.
11. Are you a good speller?
Acshully I thinc I yam.
12. At what time each day do you start thinking about Lost lunch?
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
**Thanks for stopping by.**
Posted by Sweet Tea at 2:23 PM