SWEET TEA

Friday, February 12, 2010

Olympic Opening Ceremony


Did you watch the Opening Ceremony?
How would you rate it?

I loved watching all the proud hard-working athletes marching in to represent their country.  And I understand that a LOT of money was spent on this,  AND a lot of work goes into making this sort of thing happen. 



But, IMO, overall it was boring, slow,  lacking.
Albeit, there were some good technical illusions, and some good music, but not enough creativity for such a long ceremony.  I love you Canada, but I think you missed it on this one.

What do you think?
Agree of Disagree, you're welcome to comment.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't get to watch the opening ceremonies dangit...but i was saddened to hear of the death of one of the luge athletes

Judd Corizan said...

Hi Lagirl-
I'm Judd Corizan from the meme Sunday Stealing. (http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com) I thought I'd take the time to invite you and all Random Dozen players to join us this and every Sunday. We have a group of great players who participate. We usually post by 3PM Eastern time on Saturdays.

Thanks!
Judd

Robin said...

We were still in the middle of our "Snow extravaganza", so we missed it. I've heard the same remarks about it, however.

{{HUGS}}

Robin :o)

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I watched them...they were slow( I actually took two power naps between a couple of parts...the lighting of the torch was a huge disappointment. I mean come on...Mohammed Ali, with MS...lit it, they have shot an arrow to light it, and the guy in China flew and lit it...that was sad.

Relyn Lawson said...

I did watch it. Actually, I loved it. Anyway, here it is nearly Valentine's Day and I had to stop by and wish you a great one. A wish from me:

On this day, may you know, really know how much you are loved. May you recognize love in all it's forms. May you be grateful for the love of children and pets, old friendships and your husband. May your heart swell with all the beauty this life brings. Happy Valentine's Day, my friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...