SWEET TEA

Thursday, December 31, 2009

"2010. How will you begin?".

2010.
"How will you begin?"


One friend goes shopping to buy new Kitchen linens.
She says it refreshes her kitchen and gives her mood a boost!


Me?
I usually spend part of the day revamping
our monthly budget.
I'm always looking for a better way
to do things more efficiently.




However,
Lately I've began planning our Summer vacation
on Jan 1.  If I don't plan it, it doesn't happen.
Also, my husband LOVES to have something
definitive to look forward to.
Anticipation is part of the fun.



My JANUARY PROJECT for this year
will be to rearrange my kitchen cabinets.
I need to rid myself of some glassware
and make the cabinets more
"user-friendly".

NO New Year's Resolutions for me.
I plan to meet each day with joy
and with God's help
do the very best I can.
(was that a resolution??!)



What will you do?
Spend time with family?
Watch Football games?
Plan a Spring Garden?
Take a nap?
Clean a closet?
Make resolutions?

7 comments:

MJ said...

Have a lovely new year....

I`ll begin same as usual....
hehehe!

Shirley Sue said...

My resolution is always to work on my faith. The good Lord rewarded my faith over the holidays and I want to continue to walk in the path that Jesus has planned for me.

Also I am planning on uncluttering my house which in turn will unclutter my mind and spirit.

KTW said...

No resolutions for me. I'll only be disappointed when I break them. ;) I choose instead to make 'lifestyle changes'; realistic goals that I know I can accomplish. Makes the new year a happier place to be. :)
May your 2010 be happy, healthy and prosperous!

Robin said...

Tomorrow, we will eat our black-eyed peas and greens, NOT wash anything (you know, you may wash someone you love out of your life), and spend the day with my family.

As far as resolutions, really the only thing I have committed to is to decrease the clutter in my life.

I hope you have a wonderful and fantastic New Year!!

{{HUGS}}}

Robin :o)

SusanD said...

Going on our annual Polar Bear run on our motorcycles! brrrrr It's only going to be about 35 degrees. Crazy, I know. Blessings to you as you greet 2010. SusanD

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Wishing you a wonderful New Year!

Unknown said...

I'm going to also work on lifestyle changes...no resolutions for me.

I've got a few things that have been pushed aside and I'm determined to get back into them again.

Happy 2010 to you. May you have a joyful and wonderful year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...