SWEET TEA

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cheesecake, anyone?

"If family is the meat and potatoes
of a happy life,
then certainly girlfriends
are the cheesecake".

It's true.
You can exist quite satisfactory on
a diet of only meat and potatoes,
but would you want to?
Would you choose to forego
the creamy sweet decadance
of cheesecake for an entire lifetime?
"I don't thiiiiink sooooo!".

What a grand time I had last week
when I met with 14 of my great
iVillage online friends.
We spent quality time together
in Minnesota. One of the highlights
of the trip was our outing to
Mall of America!




I'm just sayin'
if you've not talked with your
girlfriends in a bit, you need
to give them a call.
Don't let time become a wedge
between you.
Enjoy a bit of cheesecake today!


*Also - I cannot end this post without
mentioning the wonderful young man
I was seated next to on the flight from
Dallas to Shreveport.
"Hi Warner!".
I hope you had a great time in New Orleans
and a safe flight home to join your pretty wife,
Deborah, and your sweet dog, "Baxter".
I'm so glad I got to meet you!
I hope you will stop by my Blog
and say "Hello" from time to time.

4 comments:

SusanD said...

Great post. I'm all about the cheesecake. GFs are the best! I'm seeing one of my besties this weekend after two longs months. We live 2 hours apart which makes it difficult to visit more frequently. Blessings, SusanD

Kimmy said...

I agree with Susan. What a great post!! Love me some cheesecake too!

Unknown said...

I'm with you...cheesecake and girlfriends go hand in hand.

Millennium Housewife said...

Can girlfriends be chocolate instead? Bought and consumed anywhere and you don't have to eat your dinner before you get it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...