SWEET TEA

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Beauty Magic!

I looked into the mirror
and this is what I saw -
(well, not exactly, but close)
What's a Girl to do?
I called my Emergency Hair Repair number -
otherwise known as
"Miss Tessa's Cut and Curl"!
"WHAT DID YOU DO?"
was her degrading kind greeting when I arrived.

I confessed the error of my ways. . .
Who knew one was NOT supposed to flat iron damp hair?
It thought if steam heat was good for ironing clothes
it must be good for straightening hair.
"WRONG!"





Miss Tessa took out her scissors
and began to work her magic.
Yes.
I gave her a BIG tip!
No.
I no longer sport
the Don King look!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

You crack me up. (And yes, I know not to flat iron damp hair!)

Unknown said...

I would've loved to see the before and after pics.

Yay for Tessa!

xinex said...

I didn't know that either until now. LOL! Luckily, I never have to straighen my hair... Christine

Robin said...

HILARIOUS! I didn't know you couldn't flat iron wet hair either!

{{{HUGS}}}

Robin :o)

Unknown said...

LOL...yes before and afters please!!!

Joy Tilton said...

You so funny! I learn something new everytime I come here...

Jill of All Trades said...

Oh my that was too funny. Now glad i straight as a board hair.

Susan said...

What happened? Did it singe it off? Yikes. Does this rule apply to a curling iron also? Inquiring minds want to know...

Kat said...

Oh, I think you really need to post before and afters tee hee. For the first time, I'm thankful for my stick straight hair! Kathy

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree before and afters are a must!!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...