SWEET TEA

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Vacuum Sealed & Freeze Dried Memory

This syrupy sweet post contains
the equivelant of 7447 calories
so you may want to pop a Tums to guard aginst
"sugar naseau". You've been warned.



(cue up chirping birds & Kum-by-ya singers)
August is my favorite month of the entire year.
Yesterday was a perfect day in my world.
I love sunshine.
I love big sunglasses.
I love flip flops and red toenail polish.


I also love me a man with a hammer,
especially when it's MY man with
a hammer. JB maintained a wonderful
attitude as he dripped sweat while
completely his "Honey-Do" List yesterday.
How sexy is that?!



Then afterward we went out to eat some
great food. But, forget the food,
I ordered an "Italian Margarita".
Let the record show that the Italians
could teach the Mexican folks a few
things about makin' a GREAT,
FANTASTIC, BEST I'VE
EVER TASTED Margarita!!
If Princess had not been with us
I would have ordered a second,
as JB was driving and he could've
carried me to the car.
It was THAT good!!
Ever had one?
(it's served with a bit of
Ameretto on the side,
which you pour into the
Margarita!!)



Then JB & I, along with Princess
and her boyfriend, went to see
"Julie & Julia" - which is a
culinary feast for the eyes.
Granted after that great Margarita
it was all I could do to keep my
eyes open. *blush

After the movie it was time to take
Princess' boyfriend home,
and we were all thirsty . . .
so JB drove through Sonic and ordered
HUGE Rootbeer floats for each of us!
Now I ask you,
Can you think of a better way to
spend a hot Summer day??
I think not.
I've "vacuum sealed
and freeze dried"
this memory
away to be enjoyed again come
cold, gray, February.
I filed it under
"The Perfect Summer Day!".

6 comments:

Beverly said...

Sounds heavenly and sure beats the H-E-double hockey sticks out of MY Saturday! Like your idea of vacuum sealing and freeze drying a memory--I'll have to do that more.

Shawn said...

It sounds like the perfect summer day. How was the movie?

ChocDrop said...

Now that is the way a summer day should go.

Robin said...

It sounds like you had a fantastic day! I'm so glad you did!

{{HUGS}}}

Robin :o)

The Retired One said...

It does sound like one you would want to vacuum seal and freeze dry.
But after the Italian Marguerita are you sure you didn't imagine the rest???
It sounds yummy, I have to order one the next time I go out!

disa said...

ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...