SWEET TEA

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Aloha, Ya'll!

`A `ole i piliwi `îa
Kahi wai a`o `Alekoki
Ua ho`o kohu ka ua i uka
Noho maila i Nu`uanu

Anuanu makehewa au
Ke kali ana i laila
Ka inô paha ua pa`a
Kou mana`o i `ane`i

I don't know what the heck this song means but I'm singing it as I leave this bit of Paradise today.  What a great time I've had and I have the aching sore feet "leaolafeetokamo's"  to prove it.  Ah, but still a smile on my face for the wonderful experience I have had on the island.  Who knew a second honeymoon could be so much fun?!!  *blush

Flight leaves a bit later and I've got a few more souveniers to buy between now and then.
Prepare yourself for "way too many" photos to be posted when I get home.
You can't say you weren't warned!
Aloha!

10 comments:

chocdrop said...

Hawaii is beautiful. Can't wait to see your version of it.

Joyful said...

Can't wait to see the photos!

Robin said...

Have a safe flight home and I can't wait to see pictures!!

{{HUGS}}

Robin ;o)

Kat said...

Can't wait to see lots and lots of pictures! I'm loving all these virtual vacations since we didn't get to take a real one this year! Kathy

The Rambler said...

What? You were in my neck of the woods?

I'll send your words over to my cousin who teaches Hawaiian :)

Unknown said...

I can not wait to see your pix!!!

momof3girls said...

I hope you had a great time can't wait to see the pictures!!!!!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I cannot wait to see your photos...and hear your stories. I can't wait for you to get back...I have missed you like mad.

Gladys said...

Aloha! Have fun!

Lynette said...

Can't wait to see and hear about your trip - I'm sure you'll have some stories to share - g rated of course!

When you get a chance, come by my blog and enter my giveaway -

Happy Monday to you -

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...