SWEET TEA

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sun, Surf, Sand, and Sweet Tea

Yes, indeed.
It has been a difficult week for me. (*giggle)
NOT!!


There's certainly no denying that God must spend his summers at the beach reigning down peace and serenity to all who visit. And here I am drinking my Lipton "Sweet Tea" while enjoying the moment(s) at Flora-Bama, where Sun, Surf, and Sand abound.

All the while my good, great, wonderful, Bloggy Friend, Beverly, of "The Beverly Buzz" was here, dodging Ninja Birds and eating Flies, in order to charm you with her tales in my abscense.


What a Friend!!
Thank you so much, Beverly.

And for your great "Guest Blogger" work
I now bestow upon you the coveted
award of:

You've earned this!!
Use it proudly!

THANK YOU, GF!
(I kicked your butt?! Oh No!
Surely not Moi?)

***I'm leaving in the morning to drive to Tulsa, OK, for our annual BUNKO Get-Together on Grand Lake. I've been friends with these gals forever and I can't wait to see them. I only get to see them once a year since I live in LA now...Did I mention I can't wait to see them?!
Tell ya all about it when I get home on Sunday.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you--and I didn't get you anything. Birds, flies, spiders, hey it's all part of the job. Just so I didn't lose you any followers--that's all I was worried about! You have big shoes to fill (you know what I mean). I'll explain about the butt-kicking tomorrow.

chocdrop said...

Tea, what a great gift. She needs all the fighting power she can muster....haa haa

She has been a great guest.

Kat said...

The Flora-Bama - wow that is a blast from the past! My grandparents used to live in Foley, and we went there and had a great time. Have fun at bunko. Beverly did a great job for you. Kathy

Robin said...

Officially JEALOUS here! I wish I were with you at the beach!!

I'm glad you had a great time and I hope you have a safe trip to your next adventure!!

Honk on your way by my house, OK?

{{HUGS}}

Robin :o)

B said...

Beverly did a great job while you were gone, but it is good to have to back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...