SWEET TEA

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

a Confession

Therefore confess your sins to each other...
James 5:16


hiding Pictures, Images and Photos

Sometimes the truth is just so darn embarassing -


Photobucket

But, hey, I'm among friends, "aren't I"?


Photobucket
Photobucket

My very own resident Husband makes
THE ABSOLUTE BEST FUDGE
in the entire world, so my
transgression is basically his fault.
"The man. . .he did make me eat".

It's true.

Photobucket
I had the pan of fudge in one hand and a spoon in the other...and I ate to my heart's content. I tell you it was not a pretty sight.
"I plead insanity", pure and simple.

Funny Monkey Pictures, Images and Photos

Now I'm on a SUGAR-HIGH!

Photobucket

But not to worry, I've got it under control.

Photobucket
(I think this is soooo funny!)

Tonight I laugh.
Tomorrow I try to fasten my jeans.

7 comments:

Lynette said...

That ain't nuthin'!! I'll buy brownie mix, make it up and my girl and I will eat on it for about a week straight - RAW. We'll store it in the fridge (wouldn't want to get poisoned by the raw eggs). We've done that for years - so your confession is safe with me - I won't tell a soul!!

Handsome's wife said...

ROFLMAO!!!!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Sounds like heaven to me! :-) I swore off sugar for this exact reason...I don't think it's helping the "bottom" line... darn it.

Hugs!
Spencer

Anonymous said...

Love home made fudge!!! I will make you a few crocheted pot holders in trade for direction to the recipe if not a close copy on-line recipe.

Robin said...

Ain't NOTHING like a pan of fudge!! You lucky, lucky woman!! The last thing my hubby made me was waffles.....FROZEN waffles.....

{{HUGS}}

Robin :o)

chocdrop said...

I am a sucker for peanut butter fudge! So yummy.

Jill of All Trades said...

I feel very lucky that I don't like chocolate. That addiction can be very scary.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...