SWEET TEA

Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's All about ME!

I have been tagged....
Chocolate Drop
did this dirty deed.  LOL



Rules:
1. Link to your original tagger and list these
    rules in your post.


2. Share 7 facts about yourself in the post.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post,
    leave their names & links to their blogs.


4. Let them know they’ve been tagged

Seven things  about ME.
Things you've been"wanting to know but were afraid to ask".


1.  GREEN is my favorite color.

2.  I have absolutely no sense of direction;
     it's a wonder I can even find my way home.

3.  "Sugarbabe", my Dad's nickname for me.

4.  I am terrified of "flying", but I do it.

5.  YUK!  I hate the taste of all water.

6.  Love to see what people buy at the grocery store.

7.  (Usually) faint at the sight of medical needles.

*I'm not gonna tag anyone,
but, why not copy this and tell us
"Seven Things About You"?!
    

7 comments:

Melissa said...

FINALLY. Someone that doesn't like water either. Thought I was the only lone soul on the planet.

Have a great week.

Angela Tolsma said...

You know I was going to leave a comment similar to Melissa's, but she beat me too it. I HATE water don't get why people torture themselves with the crap

McMrs said...

water is an acquired taste ;) LOL no i really like water, but yes some of them are nasty!

chocdrop said...

Yeah, not a fan of water but I do it sometimes. Thanks for playing...lol

Unknown said...

The only water I'll drink is distilled from Walmart. But keep it in a closed container as it'll absorb smells and tastes. My SIL once burned popcorn and the water actually smelled and tasted like the popcorn! And it has to come from Walmart--I've tried others and they aren't good.

Thanks for your comments on my blog. I'm wondering if you're near Baton Rouge. I'll be down there in Aug or Sept when my daughter has her baby. Maybe we could meet!

Just SO said...

I love water straight from the tap around here!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I grew up in a town where sulphur water was the norm...I hate the taste of it. It all has a smell and yucky taste.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...