SWEET TEA

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Shout Out!!


52 Followers!
I am into EXCITEMENT OVERLOAD!!
Followers rank right at the top of my list of "Things That Make Me Smile!", followed closely by Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Yellow Roses, and Toilet Paper.

Now, a Shout Out to my newest Followers!
(I'm gonna do this each time I acquire 5 new Followers.)

MaMa Ducky @ Princesses and Pickles
Great Mom with a great sense of humor!
Love those Easter cupcakes!

Chocolate Covered Day Dreams
Lots of variety here,
so prepare for the unexpected.
You'll enjoy the surprises!

So, aka Shanna @ Just So
Pure FUN!
A-very-feel-good-lots-of-photos-happy Blog!

Joy @ Joyful Ramblings
This is a true treasure of Smiles & Hugs,
and even some belly laughs.
Way too good to miss out on this one!

Tonya
Thanks so much for signing on as a Follower!
Seeing you've signed on makes me smile!

9 comments:

Jill of All Trades said...

Congrats. I wish to make that mark too, someday.

Anonymous said...

Yippee for you! Next thing you know, you'll hit 100!

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Good for you! It says so much about how fantastic your blog is!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Congrats! That is a big accomplishment! YAY!!

B said...

How are you shocked by this? You're too funny to NOT have a bazillion people following you. I always have a good time when I stop in.

Joyful said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout out. My blog is:
http:/joyfulramblings@blogspot.com

I messed around with a new format and have obviously messed something up b/c my followers disappeared!

I'm on it though. Come see me!

Just SO said...

Hey thanks for the shout out!! Glad I found you!

Kimmy said...

That is fantastic!! How exciting :O)

MammaDucky said...

Thank you so much, ma dear! I hope to be back posting tomorrow! FINALLY everyone is healthy again! Yay!! Thanks again, hugs!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...