SWEET TEA

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Photo past. Photo present.

This little girl grew up to be -
This Beautiful, Talented, young woman.

Taylor Swift!

I just love photos.
They visually record a person's history.
My Mom has captured my entire life in photos and I have done, and am doing, the same for my children. The more time that passes the more precious all my photos become. I love to see school photos of my adult friends who I didn't know as a child. Fun!
Are'nt we fortunate to live in the digital camera age?!



7 comments:

Just SO said...

Photos are my memory. I have a very poor memory but if I have a picture to look at it helps my synapses start firing so I can recall the memories that go along with the pictures. I love living in the digital age.

Anonymous said...

I ♥ photos too...

Kimmy said...

Photos are fantastic!! I love taking them of my daughter too!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

I love photos. They are a powerful tool. The images that can stir up great emotions! I truly love the digital age of photography!

Anonymous said...

I am totally stalking here.... I clicked over from Blog Stalkers Unite. With the pending dismantling of the BSU, a friend and I are starting up something similar. We want to invite you to join us. It is a similar concept, with a some added extras. Won't you join us? You might find that you like us!

momof3girls said...

photos are a great reminder of where we have been and who we were there with!! However I love the digital age - Since then I do not take a bad picture (well, or atleast a bad one is never printed *grin) Cheese!

Unknown said...

I love pictures too. Sometimes though, I am still old fashioned and love the feeling of holding a picture in my hand. It just feels "real" ya know?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...