SWEET TEA

Friday, January 30, 2009

The "eyes" have it!

Oh Noooooo!
Woke up this morning;
looked in the mirror.
Guess what stared back at me?


Photobucket

I bought a new pair of glasses yesterday - Titanium.
Guess who's allergic to Titanium?

And, Princess has been home from school since Tuesday with a bad cold.
Now I'm sporting a "racoon face" (no offense to the racoon population). Picture me with goopy medicine oh my swollen red eyes, stumbling through the day in a Benedryl fog. Girls just wanna have fun.

It's a fun day on the Bayou. NOT!!

I'd love some comments dripping with sympathy
for my plight. Please show-me-the love.
What cha got?

9 comments:

Lynette said...

I wake up with raccoon eyes everyday - its hereditary (sp?) - thanks Dad!! Is there a good make up out there to cover them up? Let me know if you find one - price is NO object!!

Mucho sympathy coming your way!!

Anonymous said...

That really stinks, I feel your pain!!!!

I nominated you for an award go to my blog and grab it, and thanks for being such a great blogging friend...hugs your way!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Poor, poor dear...Hope you have a speedy recovery!

There's a bloggy award over at my blog from a few days ago for you:)

Trina said...

Oh NO! Bless your heart! I guess those sunglasses have been banished by now.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I love those titanium glasses, that is too bad you are allergic. Can you return them, I know they are expensive.

I hope your raccoon eyes clear up quickly, and your daughter recovers as well.

Me (aka Danielle) said...

You poor poor thing! I am so very sorry! I feel your pain! I really do. I should be living in a bubble somewhere....because I have so many allergies.

You and I would make great buddies. I went to get my eyebrows waxed today, my lids are swollen! I'm dying!

Regardless, I hope your eyes return to normal SOON! and all is well!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Hope you and your daughter will soon feel better. Thanks for stopping by and sweet comments. Have a wonderful weekends. Katherinellen

Kirsty said...

Oh man! That SUCKS!!!

Katie said...

Such a bummer...hope you feel better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...