SWEET TEA

Monday, February 8, 2016

Problem Solved!

In a world of problems I realize this was an itty bitty one, but still it feels good to have solved it so simply.  Remember my previous post? (the expensive mistake I made with my breakfast room curtains)

This one.
Blech!

I took down the short, top valance.
Then I moved the bottom curtains to the top.
Wah! Lah!
Now I think the scale is right and I'm pleased.
Problem solved!


Now I know you can move on with your life knowing I've figured this out.
"You're welcome".  *wink






15 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Good solution. Maybe a couple of cushions out of the original top valances.
Joy

Sylvia said...

Looks good!

Cheri said...

Looks so much better. See you can do it.

Susie said...

You funny girl. I do like that though. I would probably put some sheers under than valance...but that's me. Out here wee have no curtains that cover our windows...I like to light and the views. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Changes in the wind said...

Looks good:)

Jackie See said...

Love it! Sometimes we must step back and let our creative genius go to work. They look great! We have lived in our house for 14 years and sometimes I wish we could move out and move back in. Lol

White Lace and Promises said...

Your home looks very open and inviting. Love all the light!

Nonnie said...

I like it. I also like your house. Will we be seeing more of it as you continue with the decor?

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

Great idea! I love the way the curtains cover the blinds now!

Karen Whittal said...

looks good, its amazing how something so simple makes such a big difference..

Anonymous said...

Looking good....proud of you!

yaya said...

Good job! It does look really nice and you saved tons of money..way to go! I'm betting hubby is happy too!

Denise said...

great job

Tammy said...

Wow, what a great idea and it looks awesome. I'm not sure I would have even thought to do that. Love it - Hugs!!

one hour essay writing said...

I totally agree that it is a great idea and it looks super cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...