SWEET TEA

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Our newest love!

Gentry Allyn
2lb 13 oz
15" long

This is our little Miracle Baby.
What a story Lil' Mama has to share about this sweet baby girl.  There were so many obstacles in this baby's path.  God's hand has delivered her into this world at 24wks 6 days.  (She was actually due Dec. 1).  She is doing extremely well and expected to leave the NICU in late October.  Lil' Mama is recovering from a c-section delivery and doing well.  She is now receiving the medicine she has delayed taking in order to safely deliver her sweet baby.


"G" is for Gentry.
HK has been with me for the last week and will stay here until her little sister is released from the hospital.  This allows her Mom & Dad to spend lots of time at the NICU, as they have no family there to help with childcare.  


* * * * * * * * * * *
No pictures, but I must tell you that our youngest son (who had the stroke), is home now after spending 13 days in ICU.  Mister is with him in Atlanta.  Son is recovering very well but still has a way to go.  He's expected to fully recover.  Strokes are awful and they're especially awful when you're only 38 years old.  He is struggling to regain his strength and stamina but does a bit better each day.  Thank you to those who hold him up in prayer!!


12 comments:

Linda said...

What blessings you have to tell us!! Our quads were 29 weeks 5 days. It is a miracle what God can do and I will so join in prayer for you and yours!! SO good to hear from you!!

acorn hollow said...

you have a lot going on so glad everyone is gaining strength
Cathy

Linda said...

Awww...how precious...keeping you and your family in prayer. Blessings

Anonymous said...

Your family has been in my thoughts and prayers each day. So happy for you that things are looking up. I have been a reader for quite sometime, although I 'm not sure if I have commented before (I found you through Diary of a Stay at Home Mom-Sandra). Thank you for sharing your life with all of us. May your family continue to be blessed.

Laura B.
(near Albany, NY)

Cheri said...

Wow...you have certainly been through an awful lot lately and I pray for Gentry and your son. What a blessing you and your hubby have been to your children at this particular time.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations! What a miracle she is. Enjoy your time with HK.
So sorry to hear about your sons stroke. I will keep him in my prayers.
((Hugs)) to you, take care.

Nel said...

Praying for that sweet baby! My grandbaby was in NICU for 7 weeks, but you sure can't tell it now! And a friend has a little boy that is starting Pre-K this year. He weighed 1 lb 13 oz when he came into this world. He lived at NICu for probably 5 months. Miracles still happen, Praise God! All of this going on and you just moved! Bless your heart! Praying for you too!

Susie said...

Prayers for your family. Glad you are all pitching in to cope with all the health issues. I pray your son recovers fully. That your daughter does well with her children. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Tammy said...

Just catching up with you and wow, have you all been through it and then some. Keeping all of you in my prayers and sending you big hugs. Stay strong!!

Nonnie said...

Couldn't resist coming back over to look at the pics again and see that my comments didn't post. My heart is singing with joy for the delivery of this sweet baby and for Mama coming through it all. Blessings to you and I'm thinking you and HK will have a few tales to tell. I am still praying for your family. I know you have to be missing Mister. Glad your son is doing better.

yaya said...

Congratulations on your new little blessing, Gentry! You're hands are full right now and I can't imagine how you're handling everything. I'm keeping your family in my prayers. My oldest son weighed in at 2lbs 10oz. He'll be 40 in November. He has a wonderful career and 4 beautiful kids...miracles do happen! Take care!

Bobbie said...

Debbie, thank you so much for the update on your son. I have been praying for him every day! And now, I will add your new little sweetheart to my prayers along with your daughter. Wow! What a precious and beautiful miracle! It is amazing! God is so good!! Congratulations Grammy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...