SWEET TEA

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

You know you want to!



BOWS!
Lots of bows,
probably around 200.

My neighbor gave these to me.
She knows we're planning a wedding and thought we could use them in some way.  I'm thrilled to get them, BUT, I'm not really sure how to use them.  

CRAFTERS!  Got any ideas?
I'd love to hear from you.
If you know a Crafter/Creative person please send them a link to my blog as I'd love some suggestions. 

You don't have to be a Crafter to
have an idea.
Please put on your Thinking Hat,
cause you know you look lovely wearing it,
and give me some ideas.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, how generous of her, you could make wreaths from all the bows ( it takes lots ), then hang them on the pews in the church, very exciting times, a wedding , we just had a wedding here september 28h, our youngest daughter, she had a Fall themed wedding,

Nonnie said...

Very nice of your neighbor. Wish I were a crafter or a had the creative ability to know what to do with all these bows. I hope someone comes to your aid.

Bobbie said...

I have no ideas but I can't wait to see what you do with them!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

they would be pretty with some babies breath...or colored flowers in a Hurricane vase with a tall everlit candle.

JMD said...

I like the pew idea but that was so nice to have them gifted to you. :-D

Anonymous said...

I am thinking add tule and use them as pew bows.

Filly

yaya said...

My sister would know what to do with them..she's the crafty, decorator in the family! Me....not at all! (That's why my attempts are called "arts and crap"....good luck!

Linda said...

What about a bow garland?? That would take a LOT of bows but be unusual and pretty!

nancygrayce said...

I'm no crafter either, but you will think of something!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...