Clearing the cobwebs out of my mind today...
So here goes -
- We had another "snake incident". Another 2 ft black snake slithered across the patio yesterday. Once again Mister did NOT get the snake. I remained calm - didn't want to use my energy to throw a Hissy Fit, so just went on about my business. Mister needs a new knee so he only has one speed - SLOW. I think the neighborhood snakes have figured that out. That's why they're hangin' out at our house.
- TX, HK's Dad, is here visiting with us for a few days. HK is gonna be soooooo spoiled by all this extra attention. Still, glad she is getting to visit with him, and him with her. It's gotta be a difficult situation for TX and Lil' Mama. Heaven only knows I could never have behaved so maturely at their age. Guess parenting a baby at such a young age "grows you up" quicker.
- Mom recieved 2 HUGE bags of candy from our son and DIL for her birthday. She is eating this candy as fast as she can. Tonight she wouldn't even come to the table for dinner because she had been eating candy all afternoon. I guess when you're 85 you can do what you want.
- I wish I had a margarita, but I don't.
- One more week till VACATION!!
Thanks for listening!
What's on your mind today?