SWEET TEA

Monday, April 7, 2014

"You're Welcome."

Oh my.
There was a job to be done.
And, I knew it was up to me to do it.
Sometimes you just gotta roll up your sleeves and "get'er done".


Soooooo I gathered my supplies.

Dressed for the job. . .


Poured myself a little Margarita Sweet Tea
for refreshment.


And commenced to "Spring Clean"
the entire house!!


Boudxy's house!
Hosed down, Lysol-ed, flea-sprayed
and ready for a new season.


He let me take his photo as he snuggled
in for the night IF I promised not to tell
anyone he sleeps on a pink blankie.
(The male ego is a fragile thang', ya know.)

This story may or may not have been embellished a bit, but the fact is that I did get Boudxy's house sparkling clean.  My own house?  It's gonna be tough to squeeze much of a "Spring Clean" into my routine this year. Now if anyone asks if I've done my Spring Cleaning I can honestly say I "Spring Cleaned" the entire house.  I just won't tell them it's Boudxy's house I'm talking about.

If you want to borrow this idea feel free to do so.
"You're welcome."




13 comments:

Susie said...

Oh wouldn't it be nice to just turn the hose on to clean our houses. LOL. Our yard got it's clean up this weekend. Now I need to clean the house inside...like wash the windows and clean the blinds...big pain. xoxo,Susie

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Cute post! I'm sure Boudxy's loves his clean house. I did all kinds of things while avoiding my housework!

Linda said...

SWEET! I started to read and thought how in the WORLD did she clean her ENTIRE house??? She MUST have hired a task force! Then.....I read on! You are way too clever! I am in the game as I cleaned Lucy's kennel spic and span recently! Now I will simply bask in the glow.....

Jeanie said...

You are a clever girl, yes you are!
I be Bouxdy is very happy too.

Mary said...

Ha, ha! I like the way you think!!!

Anonymous said...

yes you did! very much appreciated by the look of it too! What a sweet pup! love his name!! I wish I could hear you say it, with your accent it would sound so cute I bet!we Canadians just don't have much of a distinct accent in our part of the country, but I think you might, :)

Mari said...

I was so impressed for a few minutes! I have to admit that I feel better now, cause there's not been much Spring cleaning happening here.:)

Sharon said...

Thats funny here I was expecting some tips on spring cleaning as Im thinking about doing my whole house . I had a bit of a giggle at the end x

Joyce said...

Love a man who is comfortable in pink : )

Wanda said...

Nothing like a "Clean House" even if it is the dogs. HaHa
Thanks for a good chuckle and good tip on Spring Cleaning.

Had a friend who kept her vacuum and container of cleaning products in the living room. If anyone popped in, she would say...Oh my goodness you caught me in the middle of Spring cleaning. Worked for her! HaHa

arkie said...

Funny! We cleaned a whole bird house this year. Do you think that will count?

NanaDiana said...

LOL- I will do that with our PLAYHOUSE-when and if our weather ever warms up. xo Diana

SouthLakesMom said...

Oh no! I don't have a dog, so I don't have a doghouse so I guess I have to clean the people house! AAUUUGGH (runs screaming from the room)

Perhaps the birdcage will be sufficient. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...