SWEET TEA

Friday, March 28, 2014

The week that wuz. . .


"We love to say Hello,
we hate to say Goodbye,
and so we say Hello
when we mean Goodbye!".
    ~Mr..Zing and Tuffy Show


We've had a wonderful week spending time with out oldest son and his wife (Grey and Antoinette) during their visit.  We just finished having lunch with them before they headed to the airport, bound for home (Washington state).  We will miss them, but we have WONDERFUL memories of this past week to sustain us till the next time.















It's been a great week of "memory making".
That's all I'll say 'cause I refuse to be sad that they've left for home  I choose to rewind all the fun of the week and enjoy it all yet again.  Lots of teasing, eating, game playing, eating, movies, eating, and did I mention pie?  We.had.some good, tasty, yummy, delicious, mouth-watering, GREAT pie from Strawns.  More than once.  
That's all I'm sayin' about that.

"We love to say Hello,
but we hate to say Good bye. . ."


.

12 comments:

Nonnie said...

The love just jumps out in these fabulous, beautiful pics of what looks to be a wonderful week with your family. I'm thrilled for you that you had so much quality time! They are a great looking pair of lovebirds.

(Ha! Now I'll be singing that one for a while!! I sing that to our kids when we say good-bye.)

Susie said...

I love the family photos. Everyone is happy. Hope when you feel lonely for them, you can pull up a fun memory of this past week to feel your heart with joy. xoxo,Susie

Tammy said...

Looks like y'all had a fabulous time and a wonderful visit. Time flies by so quickly doesn't it. Hopefully they'll come back soon or you can go visit them and see some of WA. Hugs!!

acorn hollow said...

what great pictures to go with your memories.
Cathy

Mari said...

Love the pictures! I hate good-byes too... Glad you had such a good time.

yaya said...

What a lovely couple! She's a fiery red head! You have a beautiful family and I'm sad they had to leave..I know the feeling because we have a son in Oregon. We were able to visit this time last year, and we'll be seeing them this summer. Once a year is not enough! My daughter-in-law is from Washington State and her family lives in Spokane. Have a good weekend and maybe a piece of that pie would make you feel a bit better!

NanaDiana said...

Absolutely beautiful family!!!! I can tell that your son has a wicked sense of humor. I can see it in his face- he reminds me of my youngest son! She is lovely and what beautiful kids!

Mary said...

So glad you had such a wonderful visit!

Jeanie said...

The pictures show what a good visit you had. I'm glad you got to make these great memories.
I hope you have some leftover pie.

Cheri said...

First I am impressed that your son let himself be photographed with bunny ears...LOL
Second I think there are a couple of people that simply LOVE HK a lot.
Third, it looks as though you had a wonderful time with your loved ones.

Bobbie said...

What amazing, beautiful pictures! I can tell it was a great time by all the smiles. You do have a gorgeous family!! What flavor of pie?

Linda said...

What a wonderful post! You made some great memories and -like you said- you can rewind and relive them over and over!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...