SWEET TEA

Saturday, March 8, 2014

PSS

Have you ever had a day when you went to bed feeling fine then awoke feeling overwhelmed?  That's how I felt yesterday.  It wanted "order" and I just couldn't seem to get things "in place" regardless of how hard  I tried.  There was really nothing different about that particular day, but I had the feeling of being swallowed up by things to do and never being able to catch up.  Ever.

So...the first thing I did was take the Mardi Gras wreath off the front door.  Mardi Gras is over and it's time to move on. (It made sense to me.)

Check out the plants on the porch that didn't make it through the winter.

Nothing says "Come in and visit awhile"
like dead porch plants.
That will be a project for another day.

I did manage to replace the Mardi Gras wreath
with some Easter Bunnies...

Then I went inside to tackle the house,
but felt "jittery" all day.

I slept good last night and woke up this morning
with hives covering my right forearm.
Bizarre, isn't it?!

I actually feel better today.
Calmer.

Being one who likes to live on the "edge", I am deviating from my forever, reliable Loreal hair color and am coloring my hair today with "Nice & Easy" today.
I.Am.A.Wild.Child.

This blog post is much like the old "Seinfeld" TV program,
"lots of talk about nothing".
Women - it's what we do, isn't it?

Perhaps I have a case of PSS.
"Pre Spring Syndrome".
How about you?





9 comments:

NanaDiana said...

LOL- I have days like that, too, where I work all day and seem to accomplish nothing. Hives? Well, that's not good- maybe that is why you felt so jittery.

Glad to see a bit of pre-Spring at your house! xo Diana

Jeanie said...

It seems like the jittery feeling and the hives must be connected somehow. Its good that you are feeling calmer today....hope the hives go away and I hope you love your hair color.

Mary said...

I keep looking at the dead plants, but that's all I do. Just look. I did manage to blow off the back porch today.

Susie said...

Dang, are we sisters? I just had a similar day, yesterday. Hives ??? Is it from the stress? I am wishing you a more peaceful day. Take care of yourself. I have waited for Spring...and today I thought where do I begin.LOL. Hugs to you, xoxo,Susie

Linda said...

I hate that feeling and I know just what you are talking about!!! I can feel all jagged inside when I WANT to feel smooth! Cleaning usually helps me a bit!
Hives??? Perhaps stress is getting to you.....

Miss Dishywoo said...

Please let us know what you think about the Nice n Easy. I nearly always buy that, but every once in awhile, I "live on the edge" and try a different brand. I always go back though! It just works best for my hair. But I do prefer the old-school type better than the newer foam type. Hope you get over the stress and feel better soon.

bj said...

hahhhaa.....yes...I, too, have days that everything I do seems out of control.
Bless your heart...I am so glad you found me again.
Have a beautiful Sunday...
xoxo bj

yaya said...

I always feel like that when I get a day off. I feel like I should be accomplishing tons of stuff and fill the day to the brim. When that doesn't happen or I just don't feel like doing anything it makes me "jittery"! Hope everything from hives to hair comes out OK. I loved the Mardi Gras wreath and I'm really ready for Spring too. You should see my deck plants...the 3ft of snow on them finally melted off! They don't look too hot either!

Simple Home said...

Oh yes, I've had days like that. We have been blessed with a very mild winter here in Cali though :)
Blessings,
Marcia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...