SWEET TEA

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Can't Wait!

Ever have a day like this?

Happy to say that my day is going 
much better than HK's.  
Actually MUCH BETTER!!
I got some wonderful news - our son and his wife are coming to see us!!  We've not seen them in almost two years.  The last time we saw them they were getting ready to run away from home. . .Well, sort of.   ( I exaggerate just a tiny bit.) They were actually relocating all the way from Oklahoma to Washington state. They will fly here on Monday and leave on Friday so that means 5 whole days to enjoy them.

Can't wait!

13 comments:

Susie said...

Hope you get lots of hugs and kisses from you family . Don't forget to get a picture. Blessings for a great time, xoxo,Susie
p.s. yes, I have had many days like that. :)

NanaDiana said...

Enjoy every moment with your family, Deb! Whooo Hoooo!!!! xo Diana

Old School Speech said...

YAY!!! Have a wonderful visit!

Terra said...

Every moment with your son and his wife will be precious. I smiled when you wrote "running away from home".

yaya said...

It's been a year since we've seen our son and his family who live in Oregon. We're all getting together in June..like you, I can't wait! I feel your joy and I hope it's a wonderful visit!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How exciting, enjoy your visit with them!

Cheri said...

So happy for you. Enjoy them and shower them with love.

Miss Dishywoo said...

Such great news! So glad for you. My oldest son and his wife live only 45 minutes away, but we still only see them once a month because they each have unusual work hours. Poor HK! Yes, I have had days like that. Great picture!

Mari said...

Woohoo! Have a great time!

Tammy said...

Wonderful news. It's always nice when kids can make it home for a visit. Where will they be in WA State - I live in the south eastern corner of WA state. Hugs!!

nancygrayce said...

Wonderful!!

Jeanie said...

I am so glad you have their visit to look forward to and be excited about. Enjoy every minute.

Joanna Jenkins said...

Woo-hoo!!! How fabulous for you all. Enjoy every minute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...