SWEET TEA

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm at D.P., and I don't mean Dr. Pepper!!


I've been here for 3 weeks now!!
And.I.Hate.It.

I'm at a
"Diet Plateau"!!
There are no happy campers here.

My dieting experience is not anything I can brag about.  I began this sucky, awful, lame, never-ending diet on June 9.  As of 3 weeks ago I had lost 13 lbs - I have gained one of those lbs back.  Horror of Horrors!!  So now I'm stuck at a 12 lb loss and I can't seem to get the scale to budge.

The weather has cooled a bit which
has allowed me to begin walking/exercising.

I don't mean to be a baby about this, 
but I don't like walking/exercising!!

* * * * * * * * * * * *

*giggle*

Dear Weight Watchers,
I thought I would look like Jennifer Hudson by now.
I want my money back.
     ~Sweet Tea





13 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Hang in there! This is the start of a journey to good health!

karen said...

This made me laugh out loud! I ordered a dress last week. It came yesterday and it's just a bit tight. But I'm actually talking myself into keeping it "because it will be perfect if I just love 5 more pounds..." We are crazy, aren't we?

acorn hollow said...

Oh we have all been there. I have finally given up on a diet and when I went to the dr last week I had lost 10 lbs. I am trying to like myself just the way I am.
Cathy

Chatty Crone said...

Don't give up - your body is trying to hold on to what it has now - it will release some weight in time.

Shelly said...

12 lbs. is nothing to sneeze at- hang in there!

Susie said...

I love that cartoon !!! LOL. I wish I could say"oh I have lost 12 pounds" I have only lost 5..in my whole life. Just kidding...but wouldn't you think that 5 pounds would be wore out by now what with gaining it and losing it so darn many times.Smiles, Susie

Mary said...

that's when I usually give up and gain my weight back. Don't do it!!! Give it a couple of weeks and you'll start losing!

Teresa said...

Best laugh I have had in days. THANKS!

Nonnie said...

I don't like exercising either. But that is the only way dieting works for me. So I gave up dieting! Someday I will try again. Hang in there. You've come too far to turn back now.

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

Aw, hang in there! Losing 12 lbs is already very impressive!

Skoots1moM said...

hang in there...bet your metabolism is resetting...you're doing great! wishin' i was down 12 lbs.

Jill said...

Nothing worth having ever comes easy :-) Hang in there, you and your health are worth it :-)

Blessings,
Jill

yaya said...

12lbs is great! Maybe you should try a different exercise...anything that makes you move is good..no matter what you do you'll still be faster than the person sitting on the couch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...