SWEET TEA

Friday, June 22, 2012

Ready.Set.Party!!

Waiting for my guests to arrive . . .

The table is set.



The BBQ has been prepped.

The Rum Punch is waiting.

And of course there is plenty of Sweet Tea on hand.

My friends are running late.
At the very start, the driver locked her keys in the car, so that required waiting for someone to bring replacement keys to her rescue. . .Then a little farther down the road there was some car troubles, so that required some time spent at the car dealership.  When a bunch of women travel you just never know what is ahead. . .but you can always know there will be a good story when it's all said and done.

13 comments:

acorn hollow said...

Can't wait to hear all about it. It sounds like fun.
Cathy

karen said...

I'm sure you'll have a treasure trove of good stories! Can't wait to hear some of them. Have fun!

Chatty Crone said...

I'm on my way! Sandie

yaya said...

Your table looks wonderful and I'm sure that BBQ will be wonderful too! When I travel with a bunch of gals it seems like I'm always stopping so someone can pee! Enjoy your weekend!

Mari said...

I love your table! The food looks good and I know you had fun!

Anonymous said...

love the flamingo theme, take lots of photos!!

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

I'm sure my invitation was lost in the mail!! haha

I had a little get together with a couple of friends today...one of whom had moved away and is back for a few weeks. Nothing like getting together again after a long time!

It looks like you sure know how to throw a party!! Very attractive!

NanaDiana said...

What fun- Gotta love a party with flamingo plates! xo Diana

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I love the table. The food looks delish and I want to hear all about your party! Sweet tea...table wine of the south. Have a wonderful time.

Susan said...

You gals are going to have so much fun. Enjoy!

Karen Whittal said...

Hey....... you forgot my invite hope you all had fun

My Mind's Eye said...

What a wonderful time you all must be having. Your table is absolutely full of fun decor and gaiety and your food looks yummy
Hugs Madi and Mom

Jill said...

Looks wonderful!! Bet you had an awesome time! Can't wait to hear the details!

blessings,
Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...