the question, "If you could go back in time and
give advice to yourself when you were 16
what advice would you give?"
It's a bit of a complicated question but when
I think of it I quickly think of things
I wish someone would have told me
when I was 16.
- Have more Fun. You'll never again be as free of responsibility in your entire life.
- Revel in your beauty. It's a gift of youth, and it will fade.
- Don't be shy. Jump right into the middle of things - everyone is learning at this time.
- Realize that boys are just as nervous and curious about girls as you are about boys.
- Try new things. Some great times are found outside one's Comfort Zone.
- Stand up for yourself. Sometimes it is necessary.
- Take notice of your parents and remember them as they are now. They are in their prime and you will cherish these memories some day.
- Erase "fear" from your vocabulary.
- Take time to learn some basic life skills at home, ie do the laundry, simple cooking, etc.
- Not everyone is meant to be your friend. Don't waste time trying to make someone who doesn't like you (girls & boys) change their mind.
- Be discreet with your heart - some people will not keep your secrets.
- Drive carefully.
- Honor God. You'll never regret doing this.
- Look around you and learn from other peoples mistakes.
- Break a few rules so you will learn the importance of boundaries.