SWEET TEA

Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm a Slut.


Yes, it's true.
I'm a TV Slut.
I watch programs that most sane
lots of people would never watch,
or at least admit they watch.
I am basically into "trash tv". 

I'm also an Insomniac,
so while the rest of you sleep
I'm indulging myself
with tivoo'd programing.

I love to dis on TV, the good & the bad
of programs.  All of the following
is merely my opinion, very little is
based in fact.  Here goes!


"Sister Wives"
Robin is pregnant!
That Kory is certainly the
"get-around" guy. 
I think there should be a
program called "Brother Husbands"
to even the score.



While we're talking "pregnant",
has anyone else noticed that
Rachel Ray has worn a blazer
every day for several weeks now.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Either she's gained a few pounds
or she's got an "oopsie" on the way.
She said she would never have a
child.  Hmmmm.  Stay tuned.



"American Idol"
I personally don't care that
Pia had to pack her bags.
And, I don't really care for
"cutie boy Paul" or "strange guy Casey".
I think Jacob is Broadway bound,
and Lauren is gonna win.
But for me, the entire program
is about Steven Tyler.  It's interesting
to see an old guy who oozes sexuality.
But I miss the sharp-tongued Simon.
Can I get an "Amen"?


"Kate plus Eight"
Bor-RING!
Don't know why I keep watching.
What I'd really enjoy is a program
about her ex,  the weak-kneed,
wanna-be-a-playboy Jon.



"The View"
How many times is Whoopi gonna
brag about sleeping with over 100 men?
Really? 
You're gonna brag about something like that?


"Extreme Couponing"This is a magic show.
It can't possibly be that one can
go into the grocery store, come out
with 6 buggies full of groceries,
and pay only $8.27.
Who does this?When I grow up
I wanna be like them
OR
perhaps I need one of them
to be my Sister Wife!


1 comments:

Kimmy said...

LMAO!! That's funny! Although, I don't watch any of these shows, I have watched American Idol. Last season was the first season I watched straight through since the first one.
I have watched the View on occasion also, when I hang with my friend.
Rachael Ray, I love to watch on the Food Network and although I have seen her show a few times, I don't usually tune in regularly. But a possible bun in the oven???? Oh boy do I need to watch Tues episode since I have that day off!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...