SWEET TEA

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Today's the DAY!!

Photobucket

Today's the day!
I've got my plane ticket in hand.
And even though I woke up with a swollen,
MEGA ITCHY EYE
AND
even though my trusted beautician scalped  me gave me a
"less than perfect" haircut yesterday
I am packed and good-to-go.


Photobucket
Once a year I meet up with a group of wonderful,
fun-loving, silly, girlfriends
that I met online 6 years ago
through iVillage.

This year there will be 11 of us.
We come from Louisiana, Texas, Delaware,
Georgia, South Dakota, California, and Illinois.


Photobucket
We're headed to a Florida Beach for a week
of "15-yr-old-slumber-party-fun".
Woo Hoo!
(in the past we have met in:
Chicago, Minesotta (Malls of America)
Savannah, GA and San Antonio, TX)

Photobucket
I'll see you soon
Carolyn, Shari, Melissa, Donna,
Daisy, Ellen, Jocelyn, Kathy
Pam, and Shirley.

I'm just sayin'. . .
You  never know where and when
you're gonna make a great friend.
And.YES.I.will.return.with photos.

Maybe someday some of we Bloggers
will meet face-to-face.
Wouldn't that be fun?


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...