SWEET TEA

Thursday, May 6, 2010

a little giggle


Excuse me?

Lest you think I've completely lost my sense of humor (along with my mind),
I had to share this sign I saw yesterday in a store.  LOL
It got my attention.

* * * * * * * * *
Difficult Times call for GREAT friends,
the kind you can confide in and know it goes no farther.
The kind of friend who likes you even when you're not "fun".
The kind that listen when it's "all about you".
The kind that doesn't judge but instead offers help.
I had lunch today with one of my GREAT friends.

Great Friend + Sweet Tea = Therapy
"Thank you God for online & offline Great Friends"

12 comments:

Robin said...

**OK, me with pen and paper in hand** Now exactly WHERE are they selling these "Active Bottoms"? LOL

{{{HUGS}}}}

Robin :o)

Anonymous said...

I got hold of a few bad bean burritos once, and let me tell you, I had one a... Wait, that's not what you meant?

...nevermind...

arkie said...

Cute sign! Those are not just great friends, they are true friends.

Unknown said...

That's so cute!

You're right...good friends are what keeps smiles on our faces. I wouldn't know what I'd do without my friends.

Mary said...

A good friend is worth their weight in gold, for sure! That sign is hilarious!

Darlene said...

That sign is too FUNNY! Nothing better than a true friend. Hope you have a great Mother's Day weekend.♥

Mom24 said...

Glad you have a friend like that. I envy you. :)

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

If I were there...I would laughing in the aisle. But since I am here...I am spewing my mouthful of coke all over the monitor. LOL

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Now I am thinking that active bottoms is for exercise pants!
Glad you had a nice therapy session.

Susan said...

Your are so blessed to have a friend like that. I wish I could be that kind of friend, but alas, I'm the one that gets tired of hearing about all the drama in my friends lives. Especially when they don't EVEN take my superior advice. Just kidding here, congrats on having a super friend, they are rare.

and yes...the active bottoms sign is extremely funny.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I am blessed with one of those great friends who knows just what I need even before me.

Now that 'active bottom' sign....heeehehehe...I love it!

God bless ya and enjoy this beautiful day sweetie!!!

KTW said...

Okay, you've been away far too long now. COME BACK! We miss you! :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...