SWEET TEA

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Random Dozen

 

Thanks for stopping by today.
If you want to link up you can do it

1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?
Look what he started!
(I think they look cute,
but uncomfortable.) 
I can take em' or leave 'em.



2. What is your favorite pizza?

I'm a pizza snob.
I don't like stringy cheese
so I only like the pizza
I make at home.

3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could?

[Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.]

I am loving this question cause it gives me
a reason to post photos of the house in the movie
"Something's Gotta Give". 
Love.Love.Love.This.House.
Yes Ma'am.  I would buy this house!!













4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.

     Notini's
    This is Princess' favorite place to eat.
    It's all about the pasta!!



5. What is your current favorite snack?

I want this. . .


but I eat this most of the time.


6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")

A. Dancing with the Stars
B. Biggest Loser
C. Survivor


Just warming up a bit before I'm on
"Dancing with the Stars".


7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?
"7"
Sure wish you'd asked before last weekend
when I bought bedding plants.

8. It doesn't feel like Spring until the ice melts.  Duh!

9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is ____.
    TV program "Parenthood".    Do you watch?

10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward.
       Eating healthier.  Nuff said.

11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week.
      "Beginnings are scary.
      Endings are usually sad,
      but it's what's in the middle that counts."
        ~from the movie "Hope Floats"


12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you.
 Give them cash - the green kind that folds.
  They also love it when I bake.
   (we're pretty shallow)

4 comments:

KTW said...

That's not shallow! Nothin' says lovin' like somethin' from the oven! :) (The Pillsbury Dough Boy said it first, but I so agree!)
No pizza??? Oh my. We'd starve if it weren't for pizza. We all love it.
Wow! Aren't you flexible! ;)
We watch Parenthood, too. Pretty good stuff.
Hope Floats is one of my faves. Gotta love some Harry Connick Jr.! :)

Unknown said...

Said it once and I'll say it again. You are funny. And I always look forward to the pics you find. Love it!

Mary said...

Love the house, love the picture of "you" warming up, love Parenthood, and love Hope Floats!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Can't imagine my life without pizza. Yes - they do love cash.
I love parenthood and that house from Somthings Gotta Give was so awesome. You made me laugh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...