I love this Wednesday "Get-to-know-ya" thang that 2nd Cup of Coffee hosts. Lots of Fun! Feel free to stop by her Blog to link up.
1. If you could compete in one Olympic event (not necessarily winter sports) what would it be?
I'm assuming that talent has nothing to do with this question (BIG assumption).
I would be a Gold Medal Winning Olympic Gymnast, jumping, gyrating and causing everyone to swoon
because I could contort my oh-so-slim-and-toned body into any shape I chose, but my ever-faithful-handsome-boyfriend-who-was-watching-from-the-sidelines would be keeping the adoring crowds at a
distance. "Can you tell I've been day-dreaming during the commercials"???
2. Do remember a specific Olympic moment from the past?
Dorothy Hamil getting the Gold in Gymnastics - and of course her PERKY hair cut!
She did win the GOLD, didn't she?
Before we all wanted Jennifer Aniston and Farrah Fawcet hair, we wanted Dorothy Hamil hair.
3. Have you ever known anyone who competed in the Olympics?
Nope. I don't run with a very athletic crowd, we're more the "sit and eat bon-bons" type.
4. If everyday activities were Olympic-worthy, which activity would you have a gold medal in?
"Creative Shopping" while twirling a flaming baton with a child on my hip.
and eating Bon Bons.
It could happen.
5. Do you know anything about your ethnic heritage?
When I found that out I understood my "nose".
Is this question really worthy of an answer?
Does a dog bark and a cat meow?
'Course I LOVE to sleep late!!
A better question would be, "Define late".
That's not a question. Oops!
7. Have you ever performed CPR on anyone? Do you know how? (Yes, that's two, I know. Whatevs.)
Thank God, "no". Hope I'm never put in that situation.
8. Name one country you'd like to visit and explain why.
"Texas. Cause it's a whole other country".
Greece. Would love to visit the land of "my people".
"The New Puppy", Little Golden Book. It's been a while.
I seldom read, except the Bible, and BLOGS!
I'm not real proud of this.
Would you like to give a "Shout Out" to some of your newest Bloggy Friends?
Why yes, I would. Thanks for signing on to "Follow" me around.
"Anything Fits A Naked Man" don'cha LOVE this name!!
"Seasons of My Mind" , an Oklahoma Blogger. Love the home folk!!
"Eternally Distracted" a somewhat mysterious Blogger. Love that!
"Come Sit By My Fire" A Blogger who tells it like it is!! Kudos!
12. What is your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant?
TAMALES, rice and beans; chips and Salsa. Mmmmmmm!
With a Margarita on-the-rocks alongside.
Followed by a splash of "Beano".