SWEET TEA

Friday, December 4, 2009

I wanna talk about me, wanna talk about I, wanna talk about number one oh my me my


This is my family!

This photo was taken on Thanksgiving Day.
Here is my hubby, all 4 children,
one spouse, one significant other
and our 3 granddolls.
I am a rich woman!



Here we are gathered around the table.
Have I mentioned I prepared 3 (yes THREE)
versions of Dressing?!
Regular Dressing, Vegetarian Dressing,
and "Hold the Celery" Dressing.
Go ahead and send over the
"Mother-of-the-Year Award"!
Thank you very much!!
            OR
you can simply SCREAM-
"Who raised all those spoiled children?"!!


We had a surreal time - sorta like being in Disneyland for a while.  Time seemed to stand still for a couple of fabulous days.  When your kids are all young you can hardly even imagine what it would be like to be away from them for a few days.  Then they grow up and it's pure magic to get to be with all of them occasionally.  Living in different states is very difficult for a family, IMO.


Granddoll #1
our "blonde", who just happens to
have been born on my birthday
And
is named after me!



Granddoll #2
Our "Brunette"
who has an opinion on everthing
and will be happy to tell you about it.
(sorry I don't know how to flip
her picture right side up)



Granddoll #3
our  "Redhead" who provides
the constant motion and dancing entertainment
for our entire family,
AND
shares a birthday with my Sister.

"God bless us one and All"
~Amen



6 comments:

Kimmy said...

Awww...What a lovely family you have!! Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Just loved looking at your beautiful family! I understand with the three kinds of dressing. I made the vegetarian cornbread dressing for my Married Boo and her hubby and they loved it.

Nothing like having the family together, laughing and sharing together. That's what the holidays are all about.

chocdrop said...

There is nothing like family. Your family is beautiful!!!

Gladys said...

Gorgeous Family. Hey did you get snow?

KTW said...

Lovely family you have! And how did you manage to have a grand doll for each hair color available? ;) Pretty cool!

Brigid said...

It is a gorgeous family, and I'm glad I got to be included in the photo! The vegetarian dressing was delicious, too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...