SWEET TEA

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Words from The Warden


Were my eyes playing tricks on me?
Huh?  Huh?

My eyes were assaulted  greeted by this sight  as I peered into the bathroom cabinet yesterday. 
How could this be?
Surely my teenaged daughter had not hidden her "snack trash" in this cabinet...
Would she?
Was she capable of such a crime?
Heaven only knows it is SUCH a long walk to the kitchen trash can.
I can just imagine her pleas for leniency when I confront her with the evidence after school today.

Bwaa Ha Ha!
~The Warden

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Defending your daughter...she was trying to be sympathetic to your dieting so she didn't want to parade around the goods to tempt you in any way!

Go easy on her, Warden!

Robin said...

Ohhhh, I can't wait to hear how this turns out! LOL

{{{HUGS}}}

Robin :o)

Annie said...

That is so funny!! I wonder what she was thinking? Maybe she finished her snack as she was getting a towel? hhmmmmm

Me (aka Danielle) said...

The logic of a teenager! I can't wait to see what her defense it!

chocdrop said...

Oh my, you got to love kids. But it may be a sign that you never know when you will need a snack. So she is being prepared....haa haa

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

That is funny:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...