SWEET TEA

Monday, April 6, 2009

$10 for all NEW Followers today!

I just noticed this is Blog Post #101 for me!!
I'm feeling like royalty at the notice of that.
(Do all the Royal folks blog in their pj's at 1 o'clock in the afternoon? I'm just askin'?)

47 Followers!!
I love ya'll!!


I remember when I was a lonely Blogger, throwing my words into cyberspace with no one to read them. Then Blog Stalkers Unite came into my life and I have made some wonderful friends through them. Thanks BSU!!

And Thank you to Susan @ This Day. She was my very first Bloggy Friend!! I'm sure there is not a kinder person on the face of this earth. Stop by and check her out and you'll leave with a smile in your heart every time!

And just this past week I have added 4 new Followers! Yeay!!
That makes you my "instant friend"!!
I'm feelin' the love!!



My wish for this momentus occasion would be to have at least
3 new Followers sign on today.
How honored and down-right sassy I'd feel
to have 50 or even 50+ Followers!!
So if you're not a Follower please sign on
and if you are a Follower please BEG one of your Blogging Buddies to "Follow" me and MAKE MY DAY!

OK.
I'm buying a round of Sweet Tea for everyone . Drink up!



*And yah, the $10 offer was bogus, it was
just me being pitiful and needy,
but desperate people do desperate things.
I sure hope you'll forgive me and "FOLLOW" me anyway.
If you sign on today be sure to tell me you did, in a comment.
I'll be sure to come by and PRAISE you on your Blog!!
I'll make it good & sappy and I'm thinkin' that's worth
about $10!


15 comments:

B said...

Hahaha! 10 bucks or not, most of us would still come by for a good chuckle each day.

Gladys said...

Wow 101 post! That's great. I have NO IDEA how many I have. I swear an angel gets their wings everytime someone signs up to follow my blog. Here they get 10 bucks. Hum. maybe I need to rethink my marketing. ;)

Cajoh said...

Damn… I'm already following.

Happy 101th post. I'd throw an extra dime in there so that it looks like $10.10 (close enough to 101 to be believable).

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Congrats on 101 fabulous posts my bloggy friend!

Kimmy said...

You're a total crack up!! Happy 101th post! That's wonderful. My 200th is coming up. I need to do something GRAND! :o)

Angela Tolsma said...

CONGRATS ON THE 101 POST!!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

If I could, I'd follow you a second time! :o)

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I am so glad to have found you...keep it up! I am looking forward to see what you have got to say next.

Anonymous said...

Happy 101! I'm happy to be one of your many followers!

MammaDucky said...

Here I am, follower #48! Thanks for stopping by the other day! Hope you reach your goal of 50 followers!

The Rambler said...

Happy 101 Sweet Tea mama :)

SusanD said...

Congrats and WOW! 101 posts. That's awesome. Thank you so very much for your kind words. And, that scripture you gave me is exactly what I need. God knew I needed that word and promise. -- I'm sure you get your 50+ very soon. Blessings, SusanD

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Well I'm already a follower! Congrats on your 101st post!

momof3girls said...

congrats on your 101 post! wow!!! Your new look for your blog is pretty as well - you probably are feeling sassy!

Unknown said...

I heart your blog! Your blog title caught my eye because my daughter and I were discussing "sweet tea". Being from California, we don't have "sweet tea" and we mainly just refer to it as iced tea. So...I was nosy and checked out your blog and viola, here I am!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...