SWEET TEA

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

GRRRRRR!

This is just wrong on so many levels.
Not to mention it's just plain freaky.
No this is not stringy neck hair, it is actually
EAR HAIR!!!
All together now, "EWWWWWWW! Blaaaahhhh! Barffffff!"

I've heard it said
"some people can't have a good day until they've ruined yours".
I'm thinkin' this picture probably has "ruined your day".
I'm so pathetic that since my day has begun badly I feel compelled to ruin yours.
You really need to find better friends.
I am weak,
and I have a mean streak.
Forgive me.

My day began by being rudely awakened from my beauty sleep by my husband, who, being totally insensitive to my sleep needs, threw his back out, thereby causing ME to get up really early to take Princess to school, in a far country, while he slipped back under the sheets.
I did the school run. Grrrrr!
Ok. I'm a little cranky. So!

Then I returned home to find that my beloved poochie, Kramer, had left Princess a little "present" in her bedroom, since I wasn't here to let him out.
GAG!! I mean "really" GAG!!

And guess who was supposed to teach our Bible Study tonight?
That would be said "husband" who is laid flat.
So, guess again, "who will NOW be teaching the Bible Study?"
Gee, I bet you wish you were here to glean from my wisdom by studying the Bible with me this evening.

It'll be OK.
Thank God I've still got some Valentine Chocolate!!

12 comments:

Knowledge Bhai said...

nice blog.....keep it up

Knowledge point
http://www.baldevchoudhary.blogspot.com/

Me (aka Danielle) said...

That ear hair is beyond gross!

Sorry to hear you are having a bad day..I hope it clears up and you find a little sunshine!

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

I agree with Me - this just goes way beyond gross!!!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

That picture is beyond gross. where on earth did you find it? YUCK! Hope you have a sunny day....even if it looks like this day here....it will be imaginary sunshine.

Amanda said...

Here from BSU...

Yes, that is a weird, gross picture. LOL

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

That is the most disgusting thing!!

Hope your day gets better, and I hope your husband is up and about soon!

Amy Sullivan said...

~It worked this time~yeah~
~if he is married~ POOR LADY~
~yucky-yuck~

~Hope your day gets better~
:)
~Amy~

Amy Gethins Sullivan said...

~Lets try this again~
~so, you will know who I am~
~Have a lovely~rest~of~your day~
~Amy~

Kimmy said...

My boss actually beat you too the punch. I was actually feeling "postal" earlier. Although, this picture did get an "ewwww" out of me. lol

I hope your day gets better though! Deep breathe cause I'm feeling like you today.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I was just making the cake, and I didn't have any apple. I had peach though, have you ever made it with peach?

Sher said...

Hey Thanks for you comments. It's always nice to hear when other people are going through the same thing. Makes me feel more normal. I've actually been trying to take a more "natural" approach. No drugs. I use exercise and diet as myanti-depressant. And I feel better than I have in years.

Kirsty said...

Oh EEEEWWWWWW!!!!

Hope your day improved!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...