Linda at Second Cup of Coffee.
Check her out HERE.
1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?
2. Have you ever been to an island?
Nassau (is that an island?)
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?
I'll have to think about that and get back to you.
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
When I was a young Mom I saw things
in black and white. The older I get
the grayer things become -
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.)
I rarely read
so forget the book,
6. What are you most afraid of?
Needles. (shots, injections)
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
I'm keeping my old memories.
The answer to this question probably depends
on your current age.
8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?
(still in position and obviously my milk has come in)
9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.)
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
We love to GET it, but hate to GIVE it.
11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
No good way to wait for the doctor.
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
She'd have my same beautiful feet
but a singing voice like Trisha Yearwood!!